Pages

Friday, July 04, 2008

Moving to Sweden: Improving CDK support in Bioclipse

This autumn I will end my current post-doc position at Plant Research International in the Applied Bioinformatics group and at Biometris (both part of Wageningen University) funded by the Netherlands Metabolomics Center (lot's of vacancies), where I had a good time, and collaborated in several projects within the NMC with much pleasure.

However, personal circumstances strengthened an older wish of me and my family to seek the adventure of living abroad, and a vacancy was available in the group of Prof. Wikberg. So, we are moving to Sweden. There, I will extend my research on effectively combining chemoinformatics (sometimes misspelled as cheminformatics ;) and chemometrics, as I did in my PhD, which fits well with the development of proteochemotrics methodology and Bioclipse as platform to transform scientific hypotheses into data queries.