- This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0244 (IO Data).
- Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
- Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
- Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
- Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
- Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Abstract: This specification defines an XMPP protocol extension for handling the input to and output from a remote entity.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2009-09-01.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the standards @ xmpp.org discussion list:
Your feedback is appreciated!