- CDK-JChemPaint #1: rendering molecules
- CDK-JChemPaint #2: rendering reactions (not part of renderbasic!)
- CDK-JChemPaint #3: rendering parameters (how to change the looks)
- CDK-JChemPaint #4: embedding the renderer in a Swing panel
- CDK-JChemPaint #5: the Groovy-JChemPaint repository (described where to find the latest examples)
- CDK-JChemPaint #6: rendering atom numbers
IMPORTANT! While important functionality got included, not everything is there yet. In particular, for Swing/AWT support, we still need to include the renderawt module. That one too, needs some further work. It misses a few unit tests, needs a bit more JavaDoc, and bits of code clean up. In short, not all functionality you can use yet with purely CDK 1.3.11. I should have communicated that more clearly. My apologies.
The AuthorsThis is the result of hard work from Niels Out, Stefan Kuhn, Arvid Berg, Mark Rijnbeek, Gilleain Torrance and me (and as such, a joint project between the groups in Uppsala, at the EBI, and myself). There are also occasional constributions by others that are not to be forgotten!