Still on a tight schedule, and you must be getting tired of my updates, I'm still beefing up Isbjørn a bit more. First, I added DBPedia and FreeBase support, which means, it knows about the ontologies they use. But I also played with inline images and set the encoding so that the page not only looks nice in Bioclipse, but you can also email it and it will still look nice in Chrome and Firefox:
For FreeBase is looks similar. Note that I had to cut our spidering from that resource, as it links to each translated page back to DBPedia and DBPedia is not always very fast with responding but after I added an additional reading time out to the RDFManager, it seems to be working.